Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Is there anybody out there?

Now where was I, this is not referring to my previous virgin blog, but to the fact that my computer just crashed out mid blog. Frustrating, but it's the world that we live in.

Since writing my first blog the day before yesterday, it has really been bugging me. I don't want to write a blog as a diary, as that would become too tedious, and I am not sure that I have enough relevant things to rant about, however, I find that I have checkemail-itis syndrome developing.

Def: The constant need to check blog records for any comments,

I feel the need for gratification that I am making my mark on the internet world. After all that's what it's all about isn't it? Back to the thirteen year old writing a diary, and leaving it left out for all to find. We all want to be loved.

In my desire to become noticed on the t'internet, I find that I really need to update my profile, add funktionality to it all, but as a first time blogger it all is a bit daunting. To do all this you need to be able to use bells and whistles, my new mobile does allow me to send pictures, email, bluetooth etc, but hey, learning to blog and use new technology this is all getting a bit much for me. With blogging I feel that there is a world already winning the battle and I am still trying to get my amour on and find my horse. Knowing me once I get my armour on I'll realise that I need a pee, and take it all off again.

That's the next question, I don't know enough about blogging..how do you keep the mometum going. It all down to if you are getting people reading your blogs, then you are inspired to write more. I am sure there is a quote about the fact that everyone needs an audience.

So there you go, back to my first rambling. The quest (and I seemed to have accepted it) is to find an audience to read my blog. Ahhh but the thought occurs to me - "Why do I feel the need to find an audience, when as stated in my first blog, I am just writing a blog to get in the habit of writing my thoughts...."

Hmm eternal questions of blogging mind.

JJ

No comments: